XF 2.0 xF2 Upgrading need help

Dnyan

Hello all,

I wanted to upgrade to xf 2 beta 1 current version.

Will it be there any problem if i upgrade to it and dont use any addon or dont do any modification to it.

Asking because seen lots of bug reports for beta version.

Will i still get errors without doing any mod and using original script only.

If i ran into trouble can i downgrade back to my previous version throgh back up which i will took before upgrade.

Please help me by replying to my questions.

Thank You

XF2 is currently unsupported and although it is relatively stable there has been some issues particularly through some bugs or conflicts with older add ons.

If you decide to try it the only way to reverse it would be to restore from a back up. At this stage you should only try it on a test site.

When we should expect a stable release of xF2
I m die hard fan of it and cant wait, also cant take risk of messing up due to beta version ( i am just a normal user who knows how to install only and doing modification from acp)

XF2 is currently unsupported and although it is relatively stable there has been some issues particularly through some bugs or conflicts with older add ons.

If you decide to try it the only way to reverse it would be to restore from a back up. At this stage you should only try it on a test site.
I have x2 on a demo server but can we upgrade like we always with 1.x? so basically 1.5 to 2.0 just by uploading the files then click upgrade like usual or?

Top Bottom