XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.5

No permission to buy ($40.00)
During import, Step 6 of 8, it gives me an error

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to publish public playlists at this time

Solution?

Give yourself permission to publish public playlists...

Alright... apologies for not knowing how to do this, but could you tell me where/how I would do this?

And do I need to do the import with 2.0 or can it be done with 2.1?

Update - Nevermind. Its been a while since I've done xenforo add-ons. User group permissions...

@Jaxel how can i set auto create thread like in xenmedio1
i have only 1 forum for media and 1 prefix for vidéo
for now both default are "none"
in xenmedio1 it was set by default with the good forum

when it's set to "none" my members does not use autothread and i have media without thread

in the template if i remove "none" for forum, i can't change prefix, any idea?

@Jaxel there is a bug when you post a youtube video that have smiley in the description
you can test with this video
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXGYAoyabdg

An admin option to select autocreate thread default option will be appreciate (prefix and forum selection)
It can be an option like admin choose forum and prefix
or user choice.

Some people here will need admin choice other will need user choice.

can someone help me to edit EWRmedio_prefix_input template to set 1 default forum and prefix for auto create thread
i try for hours and can't make it workes
thank you

by default prefix and forum are set to "none"

Is the "Media" phrase that shows up in peoples' profiles as a tab hard-coded?

I just did changed every phrase for XenMedio that contained "Media" to "Video" and "Videos" so I could use it alongside XFMG without confusion. But that one instance didn't change.

Hi Jaxel,

I have upgraded today my XF 1.5.9 forum to XF 2.1.
I have followed your upgrade process :
  • Install the 2.0.x version of this addon FIRST; do not install the XF 2.1.x version!
  • Run the appropriate import procedure in Tools > Import Data
  • Install the 2.1.x version of this addon after you're sure all data has been successfully imported.
The import failed but I have upgraded to the 2.1.X version of the add-on
Only the categories and tags have been imported.

Anyway I have decided to resubmit the 80 YouTube videos manually but it also fails.
I have entered the YouTube API in Youtube service section but impossible to make the YouTube video submission working.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks

David

Is the "Media" phrase that shows up in peoples' profiles as a tab hard-coded?

I just did changed every phrase for XenMedio that contained "Media" to "Video" and "Videos" so I could use it alongside XFMG without confusion. But that one instance didn't change.
I found the phrase responsible for this. It's simply called "media" and it is not marked as belonging to XenMedio. An oversight perhaps?

Sorry to double post. Found another apparent bug. The phrase EWRmedio_members_who_reacted_to_media_x will render its contents Members who reacted to comment by {user} without resolving {user} into the user's name.

Hi Jaxel,

I have upgraded today my XF 1.5.9 forum to XF 2.1.
I have followed your upgrade process :
  • Install the 2.0.x version of this addon FIRST; do not install the XF 2.1.x version!
  • Run the appropriate import procedure in Tools > Import Data
  • Install the 2.1.x version of this addon after you're sure all data has been successfully imported.
The import failed but I have upgraded to the 2.1.X version of the add-on
Only the categories and tags have been imported.

Anyway I have decided to resubmit the 80 YouTube videos manually but it also fails.
I have entered the YouTube API in Youtube service section but impossible to make the YouTube video submission working.

Do you have an idea?

Thanks

David

Hi Jaxel,
An idea bout my question?

@Jaxel can you put the widtget in a Carousel? it will be better ;)
I think like xenforo media oficial addon a widget like a slider or caroules it would be better and we can add more videos in only one line... ;)could you put that option?

Top Bottom