XF2 [8WR] Member Utilities

XF2 [8WR] Member Utilities [Paid] 2.2.0.1

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Any help with these?

What happens when a user is deactivated? Do they go into Unconfirmed?

Also, I seem to be doing something wrong with Multiple account detection: I whitelisted two users that share a computer, but I still get detections every time one of them logs in. Any suggestions? Thanks!

The detections counter is marked red as if there is a new one.

Also, any way to reset the detection counter?

:)

Really like this add-on. Question @Jaxel could it maybe be possible in a future release to allow the "clearing" of "account spam" logs.. right now you can only delete the user or leave it there.

Also, out of curiosity, when a multiple account is detected will it alert you at the top of the ACP as it does with server errors and the like?

Thanks again..great add-on.

Code:
[URL='https://hairtransplantinindia.ca/liposuction/']Liposuction Centre in India[/URL]

also in another account
Code:
[URL="http://drsandhuskinandhaircentre.com/prp-therapy/"]PRP Therapy - Perfect Hair Loss Treatment[/URL]

That is in a spam user's signature. However the Profile/Account spam scanner doesn't identify the account. Shouldn't it identify this signature?

Last edited:
I having a problem with Detections notification not going away.

When I click it says: There are no active reports requiring your attention.

Will this update work with XF2.0.11?
If you upload the files, you will get all the file changes, which fix the bug mentioned in the changelog.

But you will not be able to run the upgrade script; so you will not get any miscellaneous changes related to XF2.1. It will also not delete your current un-processed MADs. But you can do that yourself manually by running DELETE FROM ewr_member_mads WHERE mad_ignored = 0

When XF2.1 does come out... I highly recommend upgrading to it. It's fantabulous.

I received an alert of multiple accounts and then merged the two accounts together before clearing the alert. Now the alert continues to persist but the active reports is empty. How can I clear this alert now?

I received an alert of multiple accounts and then merged the two accounts together before clearing the alert. Now the alert continues to persist but the active reports is empty. How can I clear this alert now?
You'll have to go into your database and manually delete the entry.

@Jaxel: Could you please add a search function for searching multiple accounts? Because when the list is long, too hard to follow the list.

If not you could create a post in a specific forum for each detection. And the staff could use the search function of the forum to find. I remembered the other add-ons (old one for xenforo 1) did that.

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] Member Utilities with a new update entry:

2.2.0.0 - CHANGELOG

• This release updates the addon to work with XenForo 2.2+.
  • The username change features in this addon have been removed as XF2.2 now has it's own username change system and it pretty much works exactly the same as this addon. Leaving it in would lead to system clashes and errors. All other features remain intact.
NOTE: XF2.2 is still in beta at the time of this release.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this add-on look for users whose "About" section includes http and the like? I'm looking for an add-on that will do that. If it does that, does it only look for these signals in new registrations or can it check existing profiles as well?

Top Bottom