XF2.3 feedback and comments

Gravatar broken
Fixed.

GIPHY not working
Fixed.

Heart Love GIF by Kochstrasse™

^ see

@Paul B I can't link to a specific post in a thread, the page and anchor tag get stripped out:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xf-2-3.185937/page-111#post-1637463

becomes:

Using the share link (https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xf-2-3.185937/post-1637463) does seem to work:

Has there been a change to the block heading background gradient, or am I imagining it? (And tweaks to the styling more generally...)

@Paul B seem to have an issue sporadically where my header items disappear (notifications etc) They appear when I scroll down and are accessible on hover but not displayed at top of page. Huawei p smart 2019. Chrome 119 android 10.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231130_182837.webp
    Screenshot_20231130_182837.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 9
XenForo 2.3 went live today on here and its new dark mode is so dark that I feel like I have to turn the monitor brightness up - I love it! :cool:

I might just replace my current theme with this and call it a day. Great work devs.

@Paul B it seems like the transition has disappeared when you quick post a reply. I'm sure there used to be some kind of fade in transition that popped it into the thread. Now I hit reply and it just jolts and shows it at the bottom. A small thing but it was a nice transition.

Ignore this it's there now. 🤦‍♀️

@Paul B it seems like the transition has disappeared when you quick post a reply. I'm sure there used to be some kind of fade in transition that popped it into the thread. Now I hit reply and it just jolts and shows it at the bottom. A small thing but it was a nice transition.

Ignore this it's there now. 🤦‍♀️
That's the new AI bug fixer at work - fixing the bug as you write the post ...

Multiple headings with the same text will generate identical link hashes so it's not possible to link to subsequent headings with the same text in different posts on the same page

heading.webp

Last edited:
Top Bottom