XF 2.1 xf2.1.2 Missing template

There's no reason that should be missing.

We'd just recommend rebuilding master data by going to the install system. This will re-import the BB code media site definitions and re-add the template.

There's no reason that should be missing.

We'd just recommend rebuilding master data by going to the install system. This will re-import the BB code media site definitions and re-add the template.
Where is the "install system" located? Can't find it in the menu
Funny thing is is says all files are ok yet when I look up that template it isn't in public templates

Generally, if we ask you to submit a ticket, that's what should be done as regardless of whom has dealt with any previous support, any future support can be dealt with by anyone on the team and it's important that we maintain a history of (official) support requests in a single place - i.e. the ticket system.

That said, I logged in to take a look.

You are running the s9e media sites add-on. That pretty much supersedes any built in media sites stuff.

I rebuilt that add-on for you and it now seems to work. While you have that add-on installed, if you ever get issues with media sites in the future, you should report them to the author of that add-on in the first instance.

You presumably added it for a reason, that reason was probably additional media sites. Removing it would presumably remove them, and therefore render any existing content that contains those additional media sites useless.

As for any other considerations regarding removing it, or why the template got wiped out in the first place, you'd probably be best to ask the author of that add-on as I can't be certain.

Top Bottom