xF responsible for new medical problem - Alerts Deficiency Syndrome (ADS)!!!

CTXMedia

Do you visit this forum a lot?

You may be suffering from Alerts Deficiency Syndrome (ADS).

Definition: A condition whereby a forum member remains constantly logged-in and spends most of their time on the forums in a desparate bid to get their red 'alerts' icon to show up. The member will post content on a wide range of issues at an almost manic pace from sensible, considered responses to technical issues, to out and out spurious rubbish; all in an effort to gain more alerts.

Symptoms include (but are not limited to):
  • Logging-in 10 times per day to see if the little red marker has appeared at the top right of your screen
  • Starting spurious threads about people's names just to get attention (and likes)
  • Creating 'fake' syndromes to get more likes
  • Regularly referring to the trophies list to see if you can get your next one anytime soon?
  • Desparate and/or flagrant attempts at ingratiating yourself with "known" members of the community in order to improve standing/status and ultimately to get more likes
Cure: As yet unknown.

Support and advice: http://www.xenforo.com/community/ ... :D

Cheers,
Shaun :D

hahaha i spend most of my time here even when i am at work i just log in and check around Add-on's/Styles and several new updates since i registed in XF i almost stopped logging at VB never been so addicted to any other Forum Products . This is Unique and different that inspired me go ahead with my dream project .

hahaha i spend most of my time here even when i am at work i just log in and check around Add-on's/Styles and several new updates since i registed in XF i almost stopped logging at VB never been so addicted to any other Forum Products . This is Unique and different that inspired me go ahead with my dream project .

Know watcha mean. Have far more posts here than on the other forum site I've been a member of for years. Actually have decided to add a forum to a site where we weren't planning to have one to expose the product to a bunch more people who I think will really dig it.

Top Bottom