"XF Login" repeats as a sign of Kier & Mike's progress

MilesDB

My understanding is that K&M are constantly updating/upgrading XenForo.com as their work progresses. I got used to relatively frequent logins to XenForo community. Lately though it started happening less and less. What's up?

There's lots and lots of work going on behind the scenes, but we've no need to roll most of it out to XenForo.com at present, as we are working primarily on 1.1 and we won't be deploying that to XenForo.com until much closer to the point that it's ready to go.

There's lots and lots of work going on behind the scenes, but we've no need to roll most of it out to XenForo.com at present, as we are working primarily on 1.1 and we won't be deploying that to XenForo.com until much closer to the point that it's ready to go.
thats great news. i am glad your working at 1.1.
i am dying for ignore/block functionality.

Kier, please, don't forget this one too:

Honestly xF disappoints me in some ways. Just to start the rant: When user edits his/her post, edit time is not displayed. We don't even know if it was altered. Period. I would think it's important to know if and when the original reply was edited to maintain the logic of a discussion.

Top Bottom