XF license expired. Can I buy Resource manager?

IPF

Hello,
My XF license expired. Can I buy Resource manager? Will I get support for RM for the next one year or should I upgrade XF first and then buy RM?

The extensions give access until the same date as the parent license they're attached to, regardless of when it's purchased. I would recommend extending XF when you purchase an extension to ensure that you have access to the latest versions of both.

The extensions give access until the same date as the parent license they're attached to, regardless of when it's purchased. I would recommend extending XF when you purchase an extension to ensure that you have access to the latest versions of both.

Sorry to bump this but please correct me if i'm wrong. If I decided to purchase XFRM right now I would be able to download versions that was released before my license expires, so if my license expired on May 1, 2016 that means I can download XFRM v1.2.3 (released on Feb 23, 2016)?

Thanks in advance.

You have to bring your license current before you can purchase one of the add-ons. So if your license expired 05/2016, you would not be able to purchase the XFRM until you updated the license to be currently active (the $40 yearly base renewal + any associated add-ons).
Once you have updated your license you can then purchase it and then download any version that they have listed as available.

Thanks for the reply but i'm not sure if that's 100% accurate. According to @Mike's answer I assume I'll be able to download any version prior to May 2016.
You can download any version UP TO the day your license expired.
So, if your license expired on 05/2016 and you wanted to download an 12/2015 version you would have access.
But, if you do not already own the add-on then you must bring your license current before you can purchase the add-on.
Sorry if that wasn't clear.
What confused me was you asked
If I decided to purchase XFRM right now
and I read that as you had not already had that add-on purchased and was needing to purchase it. You cannot back-purchase the add-on, only on a current active license and then you can download any version from what is current to back to whatever version you need.

Top Bottom