XF Easter Eggs Should Make It To Every New Major Version

There's one way to find out. ;)

Yeah, I'm not doing that because:

1. If it was one, it would work for all users, which means it would appear if I did it on my own forum for the one posters...
2. I'm sure there's a rule against it (or is the egg that you get banned...?).

1. If it was one, it would work for all users, which means it would appear if I did it on my own forum for the one posters...
If a user has over 200 posts and you like all 200+ posts, there's an easter egg (calling you a lickass to some effect)

Obviously there has to be a lower limit or else liking someone's first post will reveal it.

If a user has over 200 posts and you like all 200+ posts, there's an easter egg (calling you a lickass to some effect)

Obviously there has to be a lower limit or else liking someone's first post will reveal it.

Oh, now I'm going to have to somehow test it...

Like James said, if you didn't have a lower limit you'd find the Egg after liking a users first post. (y)

An "egg" that bans you, after finding, would be bad for business.

Like James said, if you didn't have a lower limit you'd find the Egg after liking a users first post. (y)

An "egg" that bans you, after finding, would be bad for business.
Unless it doesn't ban you, it just routes you to a parallel forum where you're talking to pseudonyms of the real users on the real forum :o

Reactions: DBA
Top Bottom