1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF Dummy Content ?

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by ExpertPixels.com, Apr 4, 2013.

1. ExpertPixels.com

ExpertPixels.com Well-Known Member

Hey all...

Taking a long shot here.. if what i need doesn't exist i will create and submit to the XF community shortly.

Basically i am wondering if anyone has a export of a populated forum... with a few of the popular mods installed ?

Thanks in advanced.. if no one has one they could provide me i will create and upload one in a few days time.

Regards, Darren

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

What purpose would this database dump serve?

3. ExpertPixels.com

Hey Brogan..

Simply design aspects... I am trying to create a unified style and it seems if i style as i go i keep finding new bits and pieces.. even simple pagination is frustrating stumbling upon just when you think you have everything covered.

Almost at the point of paying someone to install content into XF / xenPorta / media / wiki <-- the more popular addon's by: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/authors/jaxel.1295/

Regards, Darren

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Why don't you just install it on localhost along with all of the add-ons you wish to style for?

5. ExpertPixels.com

yeah doing that now.. was just hoping maybe xf had one.. even forums populated, not to worry i will create a local and make one.. and also provide as a resource once made correctly. Cheers.