XF 2.0 xf 2.1 upgrade mysql xf_ban_ip table? error

wakon5544

hello I'm upgrade xf 2.1 and error

I'm using 1.5.14 and upgrade 2.1 xf_ban_ip (" does such a template exist in xf? ")

Error code:

PHP:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1146]: Table 'xen.xf_ban_ip' doesn't exist in src\XF\Db\AbstractStatement.php at line 212
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 174
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src\XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement.php at line 69
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src\XF\Db\AbstractAdapter.php at line 74
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src\XF\Install\Upgrade\AbstractUpgrade.php at line 22
XF\Install\Upgrade\AbstractUpgrade->executeUpgradeQuery() in src\XF\Install\Upgrade\1000051-100rc1.php at line 15
XF\Install\Upgrade\Version1000051->step1() in src\XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade.php at line 169
XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade->actionRun() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 1880
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in install\index.php at line 14

bad english sorry

Last edited:
This is currently trying to run the upgrade script from 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1. If you're running 1.5.14, this will never work. The problem is, how did this happen? It's not something we've had reported before, so the only thing I can guess is that you somehow have incorrect data in your database.

Please restore your site to your 1.5 backup and submit a ticket with access to something like phpMyAdmin and we can check what's necessarily to ensure this doesn't happen (and to try to figure out what happened).

Top Bottom