XF 1.5 XF 1.5.18 - templates not saving

StevePrep

Hello, we are a bit puzzled by this one. A few days ago we noticed that some changes we made to the sidebar_share_page template were no longer showing on the site even though they are present in admin.php (the changes are a couple of extra divs with some links in them which have been working fine for 2 years but they now no longer appear in the source code on the site). I tried re-saving and even reverting the template but the changes were not saved despite the message appearing saying that they were. I have recently made a couple of changes to the footer and navigation templates which I have been able to revert (to rule these out) but this hasn't made any difference. Does anyone have any ideas?

We were planning on upgrading to 1.5.21 soon anyway. Should we do that and hope it fixes it?

Thanks,
Steve

Are the code edits you want definitely showing in the templates in the ACP?
Are the code edits in the style that you are actually using on your website (ie you haven't edited the templates of another style)?

Are the code edits you want definitely showing in the templates in the ACP?
Are the code edits in the style that you are actually using on your website (ie you haven't edited the templates of another style)?

Yes to both questions.

I had a brain wave this morning and put the custom code in our ad_sidebar_bottom template (which is a better place to put it to be honest) but it's still a mystery why the same changes in our sidebar_share_page template are not appearing on the site.

Top Bottom