1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug XF 1.2.1 suddenly user upgrades do not work anymore

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by snoopy5, Aug 23, 2013.

1. snoopy5

snoopy5 Well-Known Member

Hi

I just upgraded from 1.20 to 1.2.1 two days ago and now I can not save anymore the settings for user upgrades. Alle old settings are lost.

The checkbos are all empty and as soon as I try to enable it again and save the new settings, it deos not save them without any error. If I open it again, the settings are lost again.

If now users try to purchase a premium usergroup, Paypal gives it to them with a 12 months trial period. I never had this setting of a trial period and it is neither shown in the settings.

Seems to be a bug...

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This code wasn't changed for 1.2.1 and I cannot reproduce what you're seeing. I would recommend disabling all add-ons and confirming if the issue continues. If it does, you may need to look at something like mod_security blanking out input or something like that. If input is being silently truncated, that is going to cause all sorts of strange issues.

3. snoopy5

Hi,

thanks for the quick replay. It seems that the problem comes from the addon "User Upgrades by Waindigo 1.2.2"

If I disable it, my settings are back, if I enable it again, the settings are gone...

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

You'll need to work with the author of that add-on.

5. snoopy5

I posted already in his ressources thread...