• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenTrader 2.1.0 User Feedback System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
All discussions relating to this addon can now be done here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xentrader.27673/
XenTrader 2.1.0 User Feedback System

XenTrader is now XenForo 1.1.1 updated!

What is XenTrader?
XenTrader is a user feedback system so that members can review each other on any deals or trades done on your website. It integrates into the users profile allowing your users to build up credability when doing deals through your site and makes use of many of the great features of XenForo to seamlessly integrate into your board.

- - - -

Screenshots
xentrader1.webp xentrader2.webp xentrader3.webp xentrader4.webp xentrader6.webp xentrader7.webp xentrader8.webp xentrader5.webp
- - - -

Currently Implemented Features
tick-icon.webp Import feedback from vBulletin 3
tick-icon.webp Import feedback from vBulletin 4
tick-icon.webp Import feedback from XenTrader 1.x.x
tick-icon.webp Import feedback from XenCentral Trading System
tick-icon.webp Give and receive feedback
tick-icon.webp Time limit on editing feedback
tick-icon.webp Leave feedback directly from users profile card
tick-icon.webp Minimum review length requirement option
tick-icon.webp Usergroup restrictions
tick-icon.webp Automatic Profile Integration
tick-icon.webp Automatic Template Integration
tick-icon.webp Postbit Forum Display (show users feedbacks in selected nodes)
tick-icon.webp Moderation item when a negative rating is left
tick-icon.webp New Trader Level (users require x feedback before being trusted)
tick-icon.webp Thread required to leave feedback
tick-icon.webp Strict thread checking
tick-icon.webp User notifications on recieving feedback
tick-icon.webp Enhanced admin panel
tick-icon.webp Hall of Shame for bad traders
tick-icon.webp Top Traders list for good traders
tick-icon.webp Automatic notification when a new version is available
tick-icon.webp Full Friendly URL's
tick-icon.webp Tropheys for positive feedback.
tick-icon.webp Access to restricted forums based on feedback levels.
tick-icon.webp Ratings shown in memberlist.
tick-icon.webp Duplicate user feedback time limit (same user cannot rate a person twice within x hours).
tick-icon.webp -Reported ratings show up in moderation panel.

Upcoming Features
-Suspicious behavior notifications to moderation panel.
-Performance improvements with statistic tracking.
-Alternate layout for fixed width styles.

- - - - -

Installation
*Note* XenTrader 2.x.x is not a direct upgrade from XenTrader 1.x.x it is a completely new and re-writen addon. If you are using XenTrader 1.x.x you will need to install this addon and import the feedback using the inbuilt importer before uninstalling XenTrader 1.x.x.

Before installing this addon please create appropriate backups of your databases.

XenTrader no longer requires the installation of 2 addons to work. With the release of XenTrader 2.x.x we have integrated the entirety of the addon into one package as it should be. The dependence on a second addon to function was a flawed design so we removed it. Once you have upgraded to XenTrader 2.0 you may uninstall the previous admin framework.

To install the XenTrader addon: Extract and upload the contents of the "Upload" folder from the XenTrader.zip file to your xenForo directory. Once done, import the addon-XenTrader.xml file through the addon installation menu within the xenForo admin CP.

Upgrade
Before performing an upgrade please create appropriate backups of your database.

To update XenTrader download the latest XenTrade.zip file. Extract and upload the contents of the "Upload" file allowing overwrite where required. Once done, upgrade the addon by importing the new addon-XenTrade.xml file via the upgrade option within the addons menu in your xenForo admin CP.

Importing Data from vBulletin
Before performing a data import please create appropriate backups of both the source database and your current xenForo database.

Due to the importer design, in order to successfully import your feedback from vBulletin you will need the import log that was generated when you imported your data from vBulletin. If you did not save the import log, you may create one with the relevent user information by re-importing your vBulletin groups and users, selecting the options to merge users if the emails or usernames are the same. When you have finished importing the users, select complete import and tick the box to save the import log. Name this something appropriate such as "vbulletin_import_log" as you will need it in the next step.

After installing XenTrader, within the XenTrader admin options window select Import External Data and enter the details of your vBulletin database and the name of your import log, then click import. If everything is correct it will allow you to import all of your ratings from vBulletin. If you have any problems with the importer please post here for support.

Importing Data from XenTrader 1.x.x
Before using this importer please create appropriate backups of your database.

After installing XenTrader, within the XenTrader admin options window select Import External Data and select the XenTrader 1.1.0 option (this will also work if you are running an older version of XenTrader 1.x.x), the rest will happen automatically.

Importing Data from XenCentral Trading System
Before using this importer please create appropriate backups of your database.

After installing XenTrader, within the XenTrader admin options window select Import External Data and select the XenCentral 1.x option, the rest will happen automatically.

- - - -

Credits
To use this addon the copyright must be left in place. If you wish to remove the copyright you are required donate. A donation of $20 will allow you to edit or remove the copyright for one site which you run the addon on.

- - - -

Donate
Please click the button below to donate for the upkeep and development of not only this addon but other new popular addons. All donations will be re-invested into creating new addons which will be released community.

- - - -

Thanks
Robbo for helping re-code the addon
Kier + Mike for creating XenForo
Ashley for being the business guy
Brogan for being an awesome modderator

- - - -

Release History
22/06/12 - Initial Release
22/06/12 - Minor package fix
22/06/12 - Minor Bugfix
29/06/12 - Resolved uninstall errors, hopefully fixed import errors.
28/12/12 - Updated to 1.1.1. New features. Some bug fixes.

- - - -

Known bugs
-Overcrowding problems with fixed width styles
-None Latin Character bugs (see character fix heading below)

- - - -

Localisations
Feel free create a localisation of XenTrader, however if you do so, please provide me a copy of the file so I may update it here.

- - - -

Character Fix
Some boards using special characters may encounter an error where after selecting eligible trading forums in the XenTrader admin panel they find the titles of the threads within that selected forum break if they are using special characters.
We aim to fix this problem in a future release, however for now, only if you experience the problem, please download the attached "CharacterFix.zip" and upload the files to your Xenforo directory.

Attachments

Just noticed I missed a phrase in the admin control panel. It is already sorted on my end, will be in the first maintenance release so no need to report.

Thanks slavik you are my hero, I was so close to getting a license for the Xencentral feedback system after having to remove Xentrader 1.00 where I had alot of feedbacks.. which are all gone :( Thanks for this release!

Thanks slavik you are my hero, I was so close to getting a license for the Xencentral feedback system after having to remove Xentrader 1.00 where I had alot of feedbacks.. which are all gone :( Thanks for the release.

No problem, sorry to hear of losing your feedbacks. However credit is also due to Robbo for taking on the task of re-coding the addon.

Woow, hats of to you guys. Slavik, Robbo awesome job. I haven't have a forum for this add-on to use but this looks very detailed and hard work put in.

Just one problem, I don't have the feedback showing up in the profiles..

EDIT: Nevermind, it shows up after leaving feedback.

It showed up only after I submitted feedback for a user, for example it shows for Ashley.S. as I submitted the feedback for him, but not for me since I dont have any.

But this is my current problem: View attachment 16240
I'm not sure what is going on. Your theme seems to not like some parts (you can fix those later) but there are links not working and things not filling out properly. And I also noticed it is showing a feedback tab for you but it shouldn't be. Can you give me a dump of your database for the tables xentrader_feedback and xentrader_user?

I'm not sure what is going on. Your theme seems to not like some parts (you can fix those later) but there are links not working and things not filling out properly. And I also noticed it is showing a feedback tab for you but it shouldn't be. Can you give me a dump of your database for the tables xentrader_feedback and xentrader_user?
Yea I noticed that, it showed the same feedback for everyone but I only gave it to one person. I also got an error when trying to delete a feedback so I had uninstalled it.

Actually don't worry about that. Found the bug, release incoming.
Nice, so you fixed both the errors? By the way any solution for the problem with the xentrader page.. my theme often has problems like that with certain mods because of the way it was coded..

Nice, so you fixed both the errors? By the way any solution for the problem with the xentrader page.. my theme often has problems like that with certain mods because of the way it was coded..
Well the first error with it showing everywhere was just making a bad link for the delete button I assume. So both errors should be fine.

With your theme you will have to make changes yourself to fix that. I can help with it if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom