xenTaku [Deleted]

Any updates on when this will be supported by 1.2.2? :) Looking to upgrade my forums soon but want the skins sorted first. :D

It's no problem. :) Good luck on the exam. :)

I just checked, you should have no issues updating when it comes to the style. This style is 1.2.2 ready.

I will push a formal update once I fix a few things I've been wanting to change a bit. Thanks for the patience.

I don't see any similarities besides having a top navbar. I made this theme by myself and for my own sites and later I offered it here on xenForo.

I am sure if what you're saying was the case my style wouldn't even be here and the author, @Russ would have contacted me.

Also since you did post here, mind posting any evidence such as copied CSS, HTML Code, Images, etc..? Or are you just fine with throwing random allegations and not backing them up?

Hi. Fantastic skin, really loving it at the moment, but I have a small problem!

If you look really closely to the top left of the calendar date box, there is a white background underneath the smooth edge of the green. It really shows as our background isn't white. How can I fix this? Thankyou!

Attachments

• ss (2014-01-03 at 08.17.30).webp
    ss (2014-01-03 at 08.17.30).webp
    5 KB · Views: 11
Hi. Fantastic skin, really loving it at the moment, but I have a small problem!

If you look really closely to the top left of the calendar date box, there is a white background underneath the smooth edge of the green. It really shows as our background isn't white. How can I fix this? Thankyou!

You're using xenPorta, so this should work. If it does not could you post your forum link here or send it to me via conversation?

Code:
.recentNews .newsDate {
  border-radius: 5px 5px 0 0;
}

You're using xenPorta, so this should work. If it does not could you post your forum link here or send it to me via conversation?

Code:
.recentNews .newsDate {
  border-radius: 5px 5px 0 0;
}

Sorry, completely missed your reply. Could you tell me where exactly I should put that code? :P

Sorry, completely missed your reply. Could you tell me where exactly I should put that code? :p

Apologies for not clearing that.

All of it goes to the Extra.css template. That's where you should add all of your edits so that you can maintain it from update to update.

I'd love you if you made a red version :)

By the way, it's looking the absolute sex here, thanks so much: http://mcstrike.noxcrew.com/

Haha, thanks!

I plan on doing a few major things with the style, it's the first style I offered here and I learned so much since launching it. Hopefully I will be doing quite a few changes to it in the days to come.

But in the mean time, I'll get to work on a red variant :D

Top Bottom