xenTaku [Deleted]

Haha, thanks!

I plan on doing a few major things with the style, it's the first style I offered here and I learned so much since launching it. Hopefully I will be doing quite a few changes to it in the days to come.

But in the mean time, I'll get to work on a red variant :D

Thanks so much!!! :D

Also, for your first style, I love it. Literally was searching everywhere for a good style and this is the one I chose in the end! It's perfect the way it is :P

Last edited:
"
xenTaku Future Development
The future of xenTaku is really bright, we plan on introducing more color variants, more controllable style properties, custom node icons and a lot more based on your feedback.
"

Is this still a valid statement? Seems it was made a while ago and there's still the same colours no custom node icons

"
xenTaku Future Development
The future of xenTaku is really bright, we plan on introducing more color variants, more controllable style properties, custom node icons and a lot more based on your feedback.
"

Is this still a valid statement? Seems it was made a while ago and there's still the same colours no custom node icons

Node Icons were added, along with it's PSD file.
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xentaku.1800/update?update=4054

As for color variants, it only requires the changing of 2 color style properties since the gradients are rendered using CSS3. So while it only takes a literally a minute to change I leave that up to the end purchaser.

I am open for any particular feature requests for 1.4.x but I look forward to XF 2.0 for then I'll likely redo all of my styles from the ground up.

Top Bottom