XenSocialize Pro [Paid] [Deleted]

So posting to twitter has stopped working for me completely now. Is this addon twitter api 1.1 compliant?

Last edited:
No it doesn't, but it has been requested.

Got a lot of work on now for the next few months so it's unlikely you'll see me working on any of my social add-ons for a while (apart from bug fixes and API changes).

PLEASE add this @Chris Deeming.

This add-on stopped working today and the developer is "missing in action" for a while now. No update via e-mail, his site, his twitter, or here.

Last works from him was in March.

I'm calling this add-on abandoned and am going to plea with you... Please make this happen.

So posting to twitter has stopped working for me completely now. Is this addon tritter api 1.1 compliant?

Confirmed. This add-on seems DEAD.

No update from the developer via e-mail, his site, twitter, or here since March (that I can tell).

It's still working for me. I posted a codefix earlier in the thread for the URL shortener and I've noticed that any time I changed my password for Facebook or twitter, I would have to regenerate the code in the xenforo ACP for the app.

It's still working for me. I posted a codefix earlier in the thread for the URL shortener and I've noticed that any time I changed my password for Facebook or twitter, I would have to regenerate the code in the xenforo ACP for the app.

just regenerated twitter info but still not working

facebook is fine so i'll probably just lob in an IFTTT recipe to cross post to twitter or something

anyone willing to take a stab at fixing twitter integration on this?

i'm using ifttt -> bufferapp -> twitter for now...

The developer doesn't support or maintain this add on anymore.

I was hosting a test board for his shop add-on. In early Oct and early Sept he was very sick. On Sept 14th. he messaged me he had gotten worse and was check into a hospital . That was the last time I ever heard from him :(

Top Bottom