XenSocialize Pro [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi! Mr.G I just sent you the detail. Please look into it.. i will be away for a while. Will come online in one hour.

Will this work for those section which is not accesible for Guests ? Any examples that i can see ?

Just installed, a little bit confusing the configuration, but it works!

Can you make phrasable/editable the "by" before the nickname of the thread owner?
It will be possibile in the future to configure independently Facebook and Twitter (and G+?)? So we can choose what publish and where.

How about Google+?

Now I got the access token but the threads are not posted in any of FB page or Twitter :(
Have you selected which user groups' post will be published? last time I checked you selected none...

Will this work for those section which is not accesible for Guests ? Any examples that i can see ?
You can exclude the forums...
Just installed, a little bit confusing the configuration, but it works!
These kinda stuff are sometimes confusing :D
Can you make phrasable/editable the "by" before the nickname of the thread owner?
Next release, hopefully :)
It will be possibile in the future to configure independently Facebook and Twitter (and G+?)? So we can choose what publish and where.

How about Google+?
Configure independently what? and about Google+:
Actually Google has indicated they won't publish a r/w API specifically for this reason - posting forum post to their pages...
http://techcrunch.com/2012/06/28/do...gle-doesnt-want-to-disrupt-something-magical/

But I want to add... The latest update is working perfectly. Thank you to the coder!

Great add-on, I must say!

Is it possible to delete Facebook posts when deleting a certain thread? I tried deleting a thread from the forum and the post on Facebook for that very same thread remains. Is it possible to delete that as well?

Great add-on, I must say!

Is it possible to delete Facebook posts when deleting a certain thread? I tried deleting a thread from the forum and the post on Facebook for that very same thread remains. Is it possible to delete that as well?
Will be a little complicated... I'll see what I can do...

Is there any way to customize the message sent out based on the forum it is posted in? Some sort of simple templating would be awesome.

Top Bottom