XenSocialize by xenCODE [Deleted]

Love this mod - it's great at driving traffic to my site and for our mods to keep an eye on spam.

I used a similar mod with vB called vBTweet and there are a couple of features from that mod that I was hoping for in this one and would love to see added:
  1. Text before the thread title like, for example on my site I used "#Prius Forum Thread |". That way I get the keyword hashtag in there and the tweets are easily identifiable by followers.
  2. Using the rest of the 140 characters to include text from the OP. Formatted like this:
Screen shot 2012-06-07 at 3.28.34 PM.webp

PLEASE NOTE:
I am a little busy with my personal life, so had to put my work on hold.. but I'll be back in a few days :)

Love this mod - it's great at driving traffic to my site and for our mods to keep an eye on spam.

I used a similar mod with vB called vBTweet and there are a couple of features from that mod that I was hoping for in this one and would love to see added:
  1. Text before the thread title like, for example on my site I used "#Prius Forum Thread |". That way I get the keyword hashtag in there and the tweets are easily identifiable by followers.
  2. Using the rest of the 140 characters to include text from the OP. Formatted like this:
View attachment 30325
point noted :)

Getting the following error message while trying to configure options:

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. strval() in XenForo/Model/Node.php at line 1255
  3. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in xenCODE/Socialize/Options/ForumChooser.php at line 12
  4. xenCODE_Socialize_Options_ForumChooser::renderOption()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
  9. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/admin.php at line 13

How much will this add-on cost because currently I use twitterfeed and that lets me post multiple feeds to multiple pages for free. The only issue is that it's a bit erratic in the way it updates and it's not every new thread created.

An exception occurred: Array to string conversion in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/library/XenForo/Model/Node.php on line 1255
  3. XenForo_Model_Node->getNodeOptionsArray() in xenCODE/Socialize/Options/ForumChooser.php at line 12
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  8. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
  9. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
  11. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  12. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /webcorp1/www/corpusers/f/i/fixmystuff.in/FMS_Forum/admin.php at line 13
what exactly were you doing when you got the error? Like were you selecting the excluded forums or changing other info?

How much will this add-on cost because currently I use twitterfeed and that lets me post multiple feeds to multiple pages for free. The only issue is that it's a bit erratic in the way it updates and it's not every new thread created.
I haven't actually given any thought yet.

cool! I didn't know that! :D
looking into their API system :)

Edit:
oh no! :(
I'm sure there is away around that.

When I click on a +1 button .... The thread is already shared on my own Google+ profile. I'm sure there must be away to have the site log-in as if it was a user, through a browser, and +1 on its own.

Apply this version and it should correct the error.
I'm assuming you have php 5.4.x

Attachments

Top Bottom