xenSimple Light and Dark [Paid] [Deleted]

JustinHawk

JustinHawk submitted a new resource:

xenSimple - xenSimple - Clean Blue style

Meet the New xenSimple ! Style. This is my first style for XenForo hope you all will like it.

Features Details :
  1. Off-canvas Menu For mobiles
  2. Collapsible Sidebar
  3. Collapsible Categories
  4. Logo As text Feature
  5. Search Option In Off canvas Menu
Upcoming Features
  1. Extended Footer
  2. More Off Canvas Menu Style option
  3. Need more features just let me know i will add it :)

View live Demo ! Click here.

Some...

Read more about this resource...

your footer design by Pixelexit.com??

Nope its by my friend he added that ! Its just HTML only there (I will change it in upcoming version as I didn't like this extended footer much) but still need to add option yet so that user can customize it with and there will a different mobile extended footer so it looks bit more good.

Nope its by my friend he added that ! Its just HTML only there (I will change it in upcoming version as I didn't like this extended footer much) but still need to add option yet so that user can customize it with and there will a different mobile extended footer so it looks bit more good.

I like your ideals..

I like your ideals..

I am adding one more type of extended footer three box up and one down and once this is completed I will work on mobile extended footer and after that I will add login offcanvas menu for mobile users and in the end 2 more type offcanvas menu in one theme so users have so many choices to choose from :p. I assume if I got time I will complete this theme before next Sunday :)

JustinHawk updated xenSimple with a new update entry:

Improvements

Issue fixed
  • Login Mobile Sidebar CSS fixed
  • Login key icon replaced with text
  • Offcanvas menu Issue Fixed

Improvements
  • Resource Manager Comapability improved.
  • Minor CSS code improved

One of my friend said that the old theme was more better and other said the new one looks better so I have included both the themes in one package ! For more details View demo in overview of the resource....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Top Bottom