XenPorta Improvements

XenPorta Improvements 2.0.0 Alpha 8

No permission to download

Nulumia

No I had to rotate to heavy work on my SEO addon but after getting sessions in again the last two weeks, the responsive icon system is now fully complete.

I also managed to get an early version of the 1-click promote to article (requested several times here and in the XenPorta thread) but this feature will be Beta and the release will be marked as Unstable.

The final tasks are that this must now be compatible with all my other current addons so I am working on that now.

DarkGizmo

Can you do an improvements add-on for XenRio 2 (Streams)? I would love to see a carousel style widget for featured streams, similar to sites like Twitch.tv.

Frode789

Can you do an improvements add-on for XenRio 2 (Streams)? I would love to see a carousel style widget for featured streams, similar to sites like Twitch.tv.

That would very cool!
But. There is a SEO addon in beta, this addon in alpha, optimize addon in RC, push notifications in RC etc, so personally I would rather see stable releases of the addons before seeing more addons :)

No I had to rotate to heavy work on my SEO addon but after getting sessions in again the last two weeks, the responsive icon system is now fully complete.

I also managed to get an early version of the 1-click promote to article (requested several times here and in the XenPorta thread) but this feature will be Beta and the release will be marked as Unstable.

The final tasks are that this must now be compatible with all my other current addons so I am working on that now.

That's nice! So there will be two release versions coming, a stable one for us that just want the new icon system, and one for those who want to test the 1 click promote beta version? :)

Oyle

Hi,
I have an error on my Author block.
It shows the text "nl_xpi_more_posts_by_x" on a Link at the Autor-Block.

Anyone an idea, how to change the Text?
I can't find it.

1664540508468.png