Xenplaza - Post Editing Reason [Deleted]

X_Plaza

X_Plaza submitted a new resource:

Xenplaza - Post Editing Reason (version 1.0.0) - This add-on provides useful post edit function

Description:
This add-on provides useful post edit function for all the user groups that you want to be allowed to use this mod.

Features:
- Set the reason for edit a post.
- Reason displayed on the << Last edited by : ... >> line.

Installation:
- Upload all contents of upload folder to your forum root
- Import XML file in your forum ACP

Read more about this resource...

Like the concept, but does not display correctly

View attachment 33768
Ditto that. I made a few changes, wrapped part of the xml code in <div> and it works well for me now. Here's the modified file if you like. The modified code is as such:

Code:
<templates>
    <template title="Xp_edit_reason_show" version_id="2" version_string="1.1.0"><![CDATA[<xen:if is="{$post.XP_Editor}">
<br/>
<span class="item muted" style="margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:3px; color: @mutedTextColor !important;">
    {xen:phrase XP_last_edited_by }<xen:username user="$post.XP_Editor" class="author" /> at <xen:datetime time="$post.XP_edit_date" /> | {$post.XP_edit_reason}
</span>
</xen:if>]]></template>
    <template title="XP_reason_edit" version_id="2" version_string="1.1.0"><![CDATA[<div style="background-color: #f0f0ee; border-bottom:1px dashed @secondaryLightest; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px;"><dl class="ctrlUnit">
    <dt style="padding: 4px 10px; text-align: right; vertical-align: middle; float: left;">
    <label for="XP_edit_reason">{xen:phrase XP_reason}:</label>
    </dt>
    <dd style="padding-top: 4px;"><input type="text" name="XP_edit_reason" value="" id="XP_edit_reason" class="textCtrl" style="width: 550px;" /></dd>
</dl>
</div>
<div style="padding:3px 0; background-color: #f0f0ee !important;"></div>]]></template>
  </templates>

HTH
Anyway - thanks so much for the share XPlaza ;)

J.

Attachments

I've actually un-installed this add-on.

I was getting double and sometimes triple notification alerts for single post.

Appears to work perfectly on my site - thank you very much. However I can't see anywhere to set the option of which usergroup has permissions to use it, or do the permissions depend on whether or not a user has the right to edit a post in the first place; if they do then this mod will automatically work?

Actually I was only testing on Chrome and IE10 - the issue is there with Firefox but fixed using the XML provided by MsJacquiiC - thank you.

Hello, thank you very much for your work guy.
But I have now is a big mistake and do not know how to fix it.
When installed on my jumps this error and I can not delete it completely, you could tell me that I do to try to please reinstall it?
Thank you.

a.webp

Top Bottom