1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenplaza - Post Editing Reason [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by X_Plaza, Sep 4, 2012.

1. X_Plaza

X_Plaza Active Member

X_Plaza submitted a new resource:

Xenplaza - Post Editing Reason (version 1.0.0) - This add-on provides useful post edit function

Read more about this resource...

Tize likes this.
  2. X_Plaza

X_Plaza Active Member

Tize likes this.
  3. X_Plaza

X_Plaza Active Member

Tize likes this.
  4. X_Plaza

X_Plaza Active Member

Tize likes this.
  5. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

Like the concept, but does not display correctly

Screenshot from 2012-09-06 10:06:54.png

Tize likes this.
  6. MsJacquiiC

MsJacquiiC Well-Known Member

Ditto that. I made a few changes, wrapped part of the xml code in <div> and it works well for me now. Here's the modified file if you like. The modified code is as such:

Code:
    <templates>
        <template title="Xp_edit_reason_show" version_id="2" version_string="1.1.0"><![CDATA[<xen:if is="{$post.XP_Editor}">
    <br/>
    <span class="item muted" style="margin-top:10px; margin-bottom:3px; color: @mutedTextColor !important;">
        {xen:phrase XP_last_edited_by }<xen:username user="$post.XP_Editor" class="author" /> at <xen:datetime time="$post.XP_edit_date" /> | {$post.XP_edit_reason}
    </span>
    </xen:if>]]></template>
        <template title="XP_reason_edit" version_id="2" version_string="1.1.0"><![CDATA[<div style="background-color: #f0f0ee; border-bottom:1px dashed @secondaryLightest; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px;"><dl class="ctrlUnit">
        <dt style="padding: 4px 10px; text-align: right; vertical-align: middle; float: left;">
        <label for="XP_edit_reason">{xen:phrase XP_reason}:</label>
        </dt>
        <dd style="padding-top: 4px;"><input type="text" name="XP_edit_reason" value="" id="XP_edit_reason" class="textCtrl" style="width: 550px;" /></dd>
    </dl>
    </div>
    <div style="padding:3px 0; background-color: #f0f0ee !important;"></div>]]></template>
      </templates>
    HTH
    Anyway - thanks so much for the share XPlaza ;)

J.

Attached Files:

7. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I've actually un-installed this add-on.

I was getting double and sometimes triple notification alerts for single post.

Tize likes this.
  8. derandechser

derandechser Member

Same Error like Howard. Tried your xml, but still the same...
    Can anybody help, please?
    Greetings, Peter

Tize likes this.
  9. xenTheory

xenTheory Active Member

Appears to work perfectly on my site - thank you very much. However I can't see anywhere to set the option of which usergroup has permissions to use it, or do the permissions depend on whether or not a user has the right to edit a post in the first place; if they do then this mod will automatically work?

Tize likes this.
  10. xenTheory

xenTheory Active Member

Actually I was only testing on Chrome and IE10 - the issue is there with Firefox but fixed using the XML provided by MsJacquiiC - thank you.

Tize likes this.
  11. Tize

Tize Active Member

Hello, thank you very much for your work guy.
    But I have now is a big mistake and do not know how to fix it.
    When installed on my jumps this error and I can not delete it completely, you could tell me that I do to try to please reinstall it?
    Thank you.

a.png

12. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

Doesn't appear this mod is working anymore.

Tize likes this.
  13. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The author is no longer licensed.
    I would recommend uninstalling it.

Tize likes this.