Xenomorph Style Framework [Paid] [Deleted]

John

John submitted a new resource:

Xenomorph Style Framework (version 1,1.4) - A powerful set of style design tools

The magic behind all of our styles, our framework is a powerful design tool! Harness this power for yourself now and open up a world of customization options for any style. Over 200 custom style properties, custom Javascript and jQuery effects, and much, much more! Upgrades are easy with the framework as it is designed to be a "master style" and is typically all that needs to be upgraded for new versions.

Over 200 Custom Style Properties to enhance and expand any...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks folks! Currently putting the finishing touches on a new feature for the framework - a collapsible, dynamic footer with Flickr integration and a newsletter subscription submission form. :)

Thanks folks! Currently putting the finishing touches on a new feature for the framework - a collapsible, dynamic footer with Flickr integration and a newsletter subscription submission form. :)
Very cool, will you be able to port paid skins from other developers (audentio) to use this?

Very cool, will you be able to port paid skins from other developers (audentio) to use this?
Realistically, one will find the most ease of use creating with, rather than adapting styles to, the framework. However, there is no reason that it can't be used to enhance existing styles.

Realistically, one will find the most ease of use creating with, rather than adapting styles to, the framework. However, there is no reason that it can't be used to enhance existing styles.
If I learn to develop styles with this, will I be able to sell them commercially?

Is this compatible with Arty's Responsive addon?
To be honest, I do not know. I asked Arty if he offered a developer's level license of his addon and he does not, so I've been unable to test against it. I do know the folks at xFShowcase.com are running Arty's responsive style and they also have our xenFracture style installed, so they may have tested how it works with the responsive one. Might ask them over there. :)

Is there a difference between this and an already theme you made with this framework? Like between this and Swatch - swatch is cheaper and comes with the framework, correct or no?

Is there a difference between this and an already theme you made with this framework? Like between this and Swatch - swatch is cheaper and comes with the framework, correct or no?
There is no difference. This is for those who wish to develop their own style based on the framework or enhance an existing one not produced by me.

Top Bottom