1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenomorph Style Framework [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by John, Apr 1, 2013.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

John submitted a new resource:

Xenomorph Style Framework (version 1,1.4) - A powerful set of style design tools

Read more about this resource...

rpoune likes this.
  2. Rho Delta

Rho Delta Well-Known Member

Nice!

John likes this.
  3. rpoune

rpoune Member

Awesome Framework !

Good job !

John likes this.
  4. IcEWoLF

IcEWoLF Well-Known Member

Interesting, thanks!

John likes this.
  5. John

John Well-Known Member

Thanks folks! Currently putting the finishing touches on a new feature for the framework - a collapsible, dynamic footer with Flickr integration and a newsletter subscription submission form. :)

6. Rho Delta

Very cool, will you be able to port paid skins from other developers (audentio) to use this?

7. John

John Well-Known Member

Realistically, one will find the most ease of use creating with, rather than adapting styles to, the framework. However, there is no reason that it can't be used to enhance existing styles.

8. Rho Delta

If I learn to develop styles with this, will I be able to sell them commercially?

9. John

John Well-Known Member

Yes, I offer a developer's level license for $80 and for an additional $100, you can get that license branding free. :)

10. Dynamic

Dynamic Well-Known Member

Is this compatible with Arty's Responsive addon?

11. John

John Well-Known Member

To be honest, I do not know. I asked Arty if he offered a developer's level license of his addon and he does not, so I've been unable to test against it. I do know the folks at xFShowcase.com are running Arty's responsive style and they also have our xenFracture style installed, so they may have tested how it works with the responsive one. Might ask them over there. :)

12. Dynamic

Dynamic Well-Known Member

No worries. Thanks :)

13. John

John Well-Known Member

14. John

John Well-Known Member

15. surfsup

surfsup Well-Known Member

Is there a difference between this and an already theme you made with this framework? Like between this and Swatch - swatch is cheaper and comes with the framework, correct or no?

16. John

John Well-Known Member

There is no difference. This is for those who wish to develop their own style based on the framework or enhance an existing one not produced by me.

17. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

So I can use this to make a collapsible sidebar with ANY theme?

18. John

John Well-Known Member

Among many other options, yes.

Deepmartini likes this.
  19. John

John Well-Known Member

20. John

John Well-Known Member