[Xenmods] Same Thread Feed [Paid] [Deleted]

@Daniel Hood I started running this error

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '176-tag:obsrv.com,2009:item-4C31ABB83B06EF20C55B9D74627EEF33F4FE' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:53 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenMods/SameThreadFeed/Model/Feed.php(92): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?              ...', Array)
#3 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(540): XenMods_SameThreadFeed_Model_Feed->_insertFeedEntry(Array, Array, Array)
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(567): XenForo_Model_Feed->_insertFeedData(Array, Array)
#5 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(592): XenForo_Model_Feed->importFeedData(Array)
#6 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Feeder.php(15): XenForo_Model_Feed->scheduledImportTimeLimited(15)
#7 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Feeder::importFeeds(Array)
#8 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(356): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#9 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#10 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(256): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999980926514, '')
#11 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(390): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999980926514, '', false)
#12 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(335): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#13 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#14 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(39) "http://www.triumphtalk.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Delete... Close

Can you confirm this happens with the original file that came with this add on? You're using a modified version of the file, that could be the issue.

No it did not seem to do this with the original file that I noticed. The problem is if I revert back to it my other paid add on will not work, sort of a catch 22 here.

I understand why the file was changed. I'm just saying it's hard to provide support to a file that I didn't code and haven't even had a chance to read. I'll work on fixing the conflict with the other add-on soon though.

I understand why the file was changed. I'm just saying it's hard to provide support to a file that I didn't code and haven't even had a chance to read. I'll work on fixing the conflict with the other add-on soon though.

Ah cool stuff I could not ask for anything more, thanks (y)

@Daniel Hood any possibility in having the option to select a thread that you would like it to post into. This way you could have a number of feeds posting into the same thread. This would be cool if you have a few covering the same content type.

No update at the moment. Have a lot of other things I'm working on currently. I do like the idea though and it's likely to be implemented at some point, just a matter of making the time to do it.

No update at the moment. Have a lot of other things I'm working on currently. I do like the idea though and it's likely to be implemented at some point, just a matter of making the time to do it.

The other projects are probably longer. If you upgrade this one and charge somewhere in the range of $10-$20 for it then you'll have a lot of buyers.

While it is less time consuming, there's a significant less amount of demand. At the moment, you're the only one actively seeking out this feature.

If it's not possible with the default feeder then no. All this add-on does is allow you to confine a feed to one thread, rather than making a new thread for each new item.

oh i see,, i think waindigo feeder add-on does that too,

now i am sad,

please improve your add-on!!

no what i am asking for, is for you to improve it, i would rather have 1 add-on then 3 different related ones,

ok sir, i will take my business somewhere else, no problem, have a good day

Top Bottom