XenMods - Merry Christmas

Daniel Hood

Merry Christmas

All of my products are on sale again, for the last time for a while. This sale is a little different though. I'm giving 50% off to the first 10 people that use the coupon and then it's going to be reduced to 20% for the rest. When you checkout enter the coupon "MERRYCHRISTMAS".

Upcoming Updates
These are in no particular order:

• Bookmarks - I'm doing a major overhall of the Bookmarks core to allow for it to be extended for other content types more easily. I'll also be adding a few more content types (XFMG for starters).
  • Moderator Essentials - I'm going to be implementing a very basic version of user notes; staff will be able to post, edit, delete, and comment on user notes in the profiles.
  • Search Filter - I'm going to rename my search filter add on for removing forums from the search index, add in the ability to remove individual threads from the search index (with permissions). I'll also be including an admin page to show you the threads that aren't indexed.
You can view the products here: http://xenmods.com/products/. I hope everyone has an excellent holiday season.

Last edited:
Top Bottom