Resource icon

[XenMods] Find Active User 1.0.0

No permission to download

Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood submitted a new resource:

[XenMods] Find Active User - When tagging a user or searching for content by user, return a list of more active users.

If you have a large amount of users, you probably have a lot of users with similar usernames. This add on provides you two new options in the admin panel for users. They are which field you want to sort by and in which direction.

For example, you can leave it as XenForo has it and sort by username ascending or you can switch it up and sort by last activity descending. You can also sort by user id or message count (in either ascending or descending order).

Found this useful? Feel free to...

Read more about this resource...

I can confirm incompatibility with [bd] Tag Me. Both Addons active, Find Active User only works in member search, not in WYSIWYG editor.

Can you please fix this?

I'm not likely to fix it, there's just not enough interest in this add-on and it's free. Aside from that, I looked at it the last time you tagged me (though I forgot to respond) and it wasn't immediately clear what the problem was. I apologize for any inconvenience. I've marked this resource as unmaintained though it still works with the latest versions of XenForo.

Can someone who is using this tell me where it shows up in the admin panel? I don't see it, and the author doesn't answer.

Top Bottom