[XenMods] Announcements [Deleted]

Is there a way to restore the threads from a recent backup that doesn't involve things that are way, way beyond my pay grade?

No its just supposed to make the threads that were announcements normal sticky threads. If you want to revert to a back up go for it. I can't help you with that. I don't have back ups of your data.

I don't expect you to do it for me, but once I have a backup of the most recent database (probably a few hours before this happened), if I want to copy the threads from that database to the new one how would I do it?

That is out of the realm of support I am willing to give. Just run the query I suggested nunerous times and those 4 threads will appear as normal sticky threads. Or install the add in again and unannounce the 4 threads.

This sounds like something that would be ideal for an add-on developer to automate. Or something to add to a future version of XF, so threads or forums that have been deleted — or disappeared — for any reason, can be easily recovered from a backup.

Top Bottom