1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenMedio PREMIUM: Required Core Expansion [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by Jaxel, May 3, 2012.

1. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

2. surfsup

surfsup Well-Known Member

I bought the premium but do have a question, I tried submitting the bulk youtube and two things.

1: It wont allow me to do more than 50 videos but I have like 125
    2: I get an error uploading saying something like: please enter value info for media_information but theres no boxes for that!?

3. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

1 - this is a restriction from youtube... I am setting some things up for the next version to get around it.
    2 - all videos MUST have a description.

4. masterchief

masterchief Well-Known Member

I purchased PREMIUM: Required Core Expansaion .. waiting for my download link.

5. masterchief

where to install premium.php file??

6. Agent

Agent Member

/www/forum/library/EWRmedio/Model/Premium.php

7. masterchief

thank you!

8. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

No... it goes into the /XML folder, not /Model

9. masterchief

thanx jaxel

10. Agent

Agent Member

masterchief so sorry for the mix up there me bad god knows why i copied that :(

11. Phoenix2012

Phoenix2012 New Member

This may sound really stupid but are the 3 other formats aside from youtube the Expansion I paid for?

12. Phoenix2012

Phoenix2012 New Member

Also every single video gives me a Video Not Found or access is denied, I placed it in the proper folders and not sure why it says it doesn't have access

13. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

huh?
    what do you mean?

14. jimbothompson

jimbothompson Member

I purchased this and installed it then purchased the hulu addon and I get errors when I try to add a Hulu video. I posted the problem on the hulu addon discussion page.

15. RobinHood

RobinHood Well-Known Member

I can't seem to find the rebuild services button on the administrate services page. I've got Premium.php in the model folder and the xml file in the xml folder.

EDIT: I've just realised I've got the old premium file and I need the new one for 1.5.0. Will PM you now.

16. Autonamus

Autonamus Active Member

17. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Everything in XenMedio REQUIRES embed codes. Does imgur have embed codes for galleries?

18. Autonamus

Autonamus Active Member

[​IMG]

19. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Those are not gallery embed codes... That is just a link to an image.

20. Autonamus

Autonamus Active Member

http://imgur.com/gallery/Lwqh7

http://goo.gl/5YQGY

http://goo.gl/mM0fb

Do those help?

The gallery in particular doesn't really bother me as that's not what it's intended use is for me.

Even if it's as simple as posting the link in the box and it then embedding the link in the system, not sure why that would require json but you wrote it so you know! haha