XenMedio PREMIUM: Required Core Expansion [Paid] [Deleted]

I bought the premium but do have a question, I tried submitting the bulk youtube and two things.

1: It wont allow me to do more than 50 videos but I have like 125
2: I get an error uploading saying something like: please enter value info for media_information but theres no boxes for that!?

I bought the premium but do have a question, I tried submitting the bulk youtube and two things.

1: It wont allow me to do more than 50 videos but I have like 125
2: I get an error uploading saying something like: please enter value info for media_information but theres no boxes for that!?
1 - this is a restriction from youtube... I am setting some things up for the next version to get around it.
2 - all videos MUST have a description.

Also every single video gives me a Video Not Found or access is denied, I placed it in the proper folders and not sure why it says it doesn't have access

I purchased this and installed it then purchased the hulu addon and I get errors when I try to add a Hulu video. I posted the problem on the hulu addon discussion page.

I can't seem to find the rebuild services button on the administrate services page. I've got Premium.php in the model folder and the xml file in the xml folder.

EDIT: I've just realised I've got the old premium file and I need the new one for 1.5.0. Will PM you now.

Everything in XenMedio REQUIRES embed codes. Does imgur have embed codes for galleries?
KnPQd

Top Bottom