xenMade.com closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still closed. I hope he gets better as soon as possible. He has good manners and personality. Also, he was an extremely intelligent. His works are extremely awesome. Meanwhile 404 Enhancement (ST404), it was my favorite.

yes, he was in top 3 developer for xenforo add-ons, he made best add-ons, i plan buy more, he was very so smart, i want be smart as him

when im sick my grandma take care me, hope his grandma take care him and get better

we all miss his add-ons! hip hip horray for au lait!

It is a nonsense that these functions are not in the core.
Not necessarily. I remember spending hundreds on brand free vbSEO and hundreds more on WordPress plugins to do the same. SEO is up to the site and if both vb and WordPress even made it core, it'd be cookie cutter simple stuff that'd ultimately need updated every Google change or extended (in the case of XF) to produce new options before the core catches up.

IMHO, SEO (fully done right) shouldn't be core and should solely be up to the admin to implement on a forum by forum basis.

There are however features that I believe SEO2 implemented that should be core, ie Analytics code, but even then I suggested to @au lait to improve upon that even further by not displaying it to certain user groups (ie. me) to get a truer figure on usage, which he did (an extension yet again on core functionality with your proposal).

Anywhoo, get well soon! :)

It's open for existing customers to download, and purchase or renew licenses. Not sure about new customers.

his website is open but i can't download any of the add-ons i bought
when i click on the drop down menu it only says "none"
not sure if anyone can download other add-ons

Screenshot_2019-03-07_06-22-33.webp

Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase new add-ons if I am an existing customer and have an account at "XenMade"? I can download versions of my previously purchased XenMade add-ons, but cannot see where to buy new XenMade add-ons for XF2 that I require.

Get well soon "au lait".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom