Xenith

Xenith 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
For some strange reason my logo looks perfectly fine on chrome and safari, but blurry on IE and firefox. Tried on multiple devices and they show the same problem. Any solution?

Though do bare in mind, that will push the welcome block down further. It won't increase the height of the welcome block though.

Gonna post this here, see if any Xenith customers know the answer,
If you are referring to the line, then thats something we added into Xenith's css file. You can remove it by adding this to your extra.css file:

Code:
.node.level_2 .nodeInfo:before {display: none;}

One thing I've noticed while using this theme is that I cannot see links when using the WYSIWYG editor. It's the same color as the text in the editor so it never stands out, which makes it harder to edit existing links. Anyone else see this issue?

Replicated this issue and will get it fixed in next release.

How to disable drop menu on navibar (hovering or otherwise)? I want it to only be clicked on which would then give the sublinks (just like the XF forum here).

I looked under UI.X Navigation but don't see this as an option.
Also tried disabling thru extra.css using this guide but failed: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/how-to-remove-the-drop-down-menu-in-help.26665/#post-319732

By default, Xenith shows tablinks like default XenForo. If you don't want the other menus to have dropdown menus, this is actually a feature not supported by Xenith nor the UI.X framework. Can be done with editing the navigation template and commenting out the rel="Menu" on each navtab.

Main Background Image - when Users are logged of - the Welcome Block appears - the Background Image looks fine ....
but when Users logged in the Picture goes to small - what have I to change to get that looks better ?

What do you want it to look like? I mean the image constraints may hinder the way it looks, but that will come down to just tweaking the image you are using. The dimensions, etc.

Question: How can I get the Header without the Welcome Block bigger ?
Bigger? I don't think it should be. But you could just add padding to the Navigation wrapper, which I believe is under UI.X Navigation.
For some strange reason my logo looks perfectly fine on chrome and safari, but blurry on IE and firefox. Tried on multiple devices and they show the same problem. Any solution?
It could just be the various rendering capabilities of said browsers. How large is your logo image? Whats the filesize?

Perfect, thanks Mike.
Also, what's the style property for moving these back to the old style (like Credits is displayed),

163db6.png

For forum node style under [UI.X] Forum Nodes:

Any way I can enable "side-by-side nodes" for only one category?

I've got this strange issue on pm conversations

Someone a suggestion how to fix this?

*Edit, it is everywhere :(

Screenshots_2016-01-03-10-37-49.webp
*Update
Fixed.
For some reason there was a rotation code in this

Screenshots_2016-01-03-15-34-09.webp

Last edited:
Few bugs:
  1. If you click on unread link for private conversation from email, then sidebar blocks would looks weird unless I add a new reply
  2. On mobile
    1. Private messages conversions title are unreadable inside canvas thing
    2. Private messages conversations list looks strange
    3. When you open canvas navigation bar with sub-navigation links and switch to another tabs to show sub-navigation click by clicking on arrow, previously selected tabs still has the up arrow
Desktop: Windows 10 Pro 1920x1080, Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m
Mobile: Android, Chrome browser

I'm trying to unset the background-color for watched threads with this theme. Anyone know where to do it? I can't seem to turn it off with CSS. Transparent, unset, initial, etc don't seem to work and I can't find a style property for it. I do know that its using @primaryLightest.

.discussionListItem.threadWatched.unread{
background-color: transparent !important;
}

edit: Meant to say WATCHED threads

Last edited:
What do you want it to look like? I mean the image constraints may hinder the way it looks, but that will come down to just tweaking the image you are using. The dimensions, etc.
It would be cool if you could use a background image if the welcome block is in effect, and then have it revert to a solid color when not in effect.

I updated to Xenith 1.5.4 and on my iPhone 6 there's an issue with the sidebar width. Forums look fine:

Xenith-1.5.4-iphone6-forums.webp

But the sidebar is too wide and goes off the edge of the screen. It does this on the default Xenith style as well.
Xenith-1.5.4-iphone6-sidebar.webp
The problem seems to stem from long thread titles in the New Posts block.

I'm struggling to understand what indicates a thread with new posts.

I have posts with a coloured verticle line to the left of thread.
A blue dot just before the title and binoculars to the right of threads. What do all these mean?

Our old theme we could easily see new and old posts as ones we had read the tite was greyed out and threads with new posts were darker.

Top Bottom