• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Xenique Premium] Easter Chicks/Sunny Daze Skin Duo

Kim

Now available in time for the Easter Holidays...

Easter Chicks and Sunny Days

Easter Chicks is a very cute, fun, happy bright skin for Easter, and it also ships with another more regular use version called "Sunny Daze" so you not only get the Holiday skin, but a skin you can use all year as well!

Sunny Daze is a simpler less girly version, in lovely natural green and blue, which still creates a fun happy mood for your forums.

The duo comes with PSD for changing the forum name, or a free service to do this for you if you are unable to do so yourself. You also get 12 months of free updates, which because of the late Easter this year should cover next Easter too!

Great value and Great fun. :)

pack-image.webp
The Easter Chicks/Sunny Daze theme pack is now available for purchase.

http://www.xenique.com/forums/index.php?pages/Store/

Please note: At Xenique we manually verify all purchases of skins to avoid fraudulent transactions, as such there can be a delay of up to 24hours for your order to be processed and for you to be able to download the skin pack. It is usually much quicker than this, however due to time zones and the fact I do occasionally have to sleep, I always stipulate to "allow" 24 hours.

Thanks for all the feedback in the other thread, and a big thank-you to Kier and to Forsaken for the help with a few little issues I was having with this, thank you gentlemen!

Just $10????
Can't find the price, just buy the custom installation?

Thanks.

Hmmm I am just using a Paypal button solution currently until someone comes up with an integration for a shopping cart, and it seems the button didn't save the price, on top of the options, I will redo it.

Thanks for pointing it out :)

This is a really nice style! I actually like the blue one a bit more (probably because of the sun ray-like categories), but fantastic job on this! (y)

Reactions: Kim
When I get moved over I will gladly buy and use Kim's Holiday skins. :D

Wonders what the best approach is. Have them up for 3 days then revert back when the holiday is over?

Simply marvelous - can't wait to rip this one :eek: :sneaky:
lol bad boy
spanking.gif

Amazing work Kim. (y) If I were to (like john) rip a style it'll be this one for sure. Seriously though, I'm really liking this one. ;)

Amazing work Kim. (y) If I were to (like john) rip a style it'll be this one for sure. Seriously though, I'm really liking this one. ;)

Thanks Shelley
wub.gif

I am very happy to be in a place which doesn't condone rippers and design theives I must say! :)

Top Bottom