• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Xenique Premium] Easter Chicks/Sunny Daze Skin Duo

As a limited time offer you should put a barefoot Kier Darby covered in honey being chased by a JRT.

That would be funny. No really, it would.
frog.gif

Darn, I wanted to see this "in action" but got a couple of these in a row after clicking on the link you posted above :(...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xenique.skinbydragonfly.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Darn, I wanted to see this "in action" but got a couple of these in a row after clicking on the link you posted above :(...
Yes I saw that too, it seems to be fine now, I did contact my host, however just as I did so it came good again, so I am not sure what it was.

Top Bottom