[XenGenTr] Forum statistics system

[XenGenTr] Forum statistics system 2.0.13

No permission to download
Add-on don't use cache system i though because after enabled this add-on, forum load times increasing dramatically. I think, that add-on doesn't useful for big boards if don't use cache system.

Add-on don't use cache system i though because after enabled this add-on, forum load times increasing dramatically. I think, that add-on doesn't useful for big boards if don't use cache system.
I agree, my website increased load time too
I think @eTiKeT™ should find a way to fix it, and update auto refresh thread in a period of time also, auto refresh thread is a big missing feature for any kind of Forum statistics addons

Sooooo ... I have to register in another forum to download this Add-On?
And I have to answer a security / bot question ... in turkish language?
Yeah, very funny ...

Yeah, very funny ...
This add-on only for who know the Turkish language :p

Btw, cache must be implement with Redis Cache support. It may be paid add-on then ...

Yeah, very funny ...
With this Addon for Firefox you can translate the page.(Like i do here also)

Just log in / register is not possible with the addon. So use 2 browser windows (Not Tabs)

The problem is the security/bot question, tried it a few times but never found the correct translation for the answer.
Oops ...
I didn't see the gruesome mix of English and Turkish in the registration form, even if I switched https://xenforo.gen.tr/misc/language to English.

This Site is more professional, also in English and maybe
this add-on is the right one for you..

Last edited:
The problem is the security/bot question, tried it a few times but never found the correct translation for the answer.
Hit me a pm, I can help out with the translations.

Alternatively you can check out this addon of @021, but it is not for free but has tons of features none other has.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 021
Top Bottom