Add-on XenGallery - how to and customization

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I start with a first question. I imported my PhotoPost Pro Gallery into XenGallery. No problems at all. Then I picked in ACP the different albums and moved them to the appropriate category.

Now I would like to change some of the images for the category which act like a kind of" category icon". How do I do this?

I also would like to display under each image the username, who uploaded the image. I do not find a setting for this. Any ideas?

If this is going to be a support thread, as it appears to be already, then it needs to be posted in the resource thread.

Your initial request was to do with discussing the add-on, not posting support requests.

If this is going to be a support thread, as it appears to be already, then it needs to be posted in the resource thread.

Your initial request was to do with discussing the add-on, not posting support requests.

Hi Brogan,

I do not mind. If you prefer that, I can ask the same question over in the other thread and you can delete this thread here, incl. my link over there to his thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom