1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xenFracture Light by RazorThemes [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Style Releases' started by RazorThemes, Mar 28, 2014.

1. RazorThemes

RazorThemes Member

RazorThemes submitted a new resource:

xenFracture Light - xenFracture Light is a meticulously created design with beautiful colors and soft, muted features.

Read more about this resource...

2. RazorThemes

RazorThemes Member

3. Hornstar

Hornstar Well-Known Member

@RazorThemes I've just installed the skin for the first time. How do I fix the usernames. In all my other styles they are normal, but in this skin, they don't fit and wrap.
    upload_2014-4-28_20-44-31.png

4. RazorThemes

RazorThemes Member

@Hornstar - By default, the usernames are designed to wrap if they are greater than 90px in width. But xenFracture's style properties give you several options adjust it.

The easiest solution is to simply reduce the username font size or turn off bold. You can change this under Style Properties > Message Elements > Author Username. I'd suggest trying 10pt Bold, but feel free to try several different things and decide what works best for you.

The more complex option is to increase the width of the User Info Container under Style Properties > Message Layout > User Info Container. Then you'll also want to increase the Left Margin by the same amount under Style Properties > Message Layout > Content Container. That will prevent the user info container from overlapping the content container.

Hornstar likes this.
  5. Hornstar

Hornstar Well-Known Member

Thanks, I changed it to 10px and that is much better now. Will I need to apply that after each style update?

6. RazorThemes

RazorThemes Member

7. RazorThemes

RazorThemes Member

8. RazorThemes

RazorThemes Member

9. RazorThemes

RazorThemes Member

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.