1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenForo's Footer Template

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Phillip, May 27, 2011.

1. Phillip

Phillip Active Member

We would like to have a footer similar to XenForo.

I've seen in previous threads that some members have step-by-step guides to recreating the footer but they are no longer on-line. I'd like to use the footer as a template to be mofied with our logo, links etc. If anyone can help with an easy guide to recreating the XenForo footer, it would be a big help.

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide.

Phillip

2. ToDie4

ToDie4 Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I am one of those who had a step-by-step guide but alas we lost a huge amount of data on our PC and our back-up external drive failed us, I have lost the guide I am sorry to have to say.

I'm absolutely positive some people here accessed my guide so let's hope at least one of them will post it here for everyone else eh. ;)

Steve F likes this.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Active Member

Yes, it would be great if someone would be kind enough to post it here.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

5. Phillip

Phillip Active Member

Thanks for posting a link to the add-on. I'll experiment with that.

I'd still be interested in the step-by-step instructions that ToDie4 referenced above for duplicating XenForo's footer if anyone has them.

0ptima likes this.
  6. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Here is the SiteFooter ToDie4 made.

;)

Attached Files:

Rob Fritz, Phillip and ToDie4 like this.
  7. ToDie4

ToDie4 Well-Known Member

Very good of you to post this, I appreciate your consideration, thank you. :)

Steve F likes this.