Xenforo

Hi everyone

Yesterday, by accident, I came across Xenforo. I never heard of it before and I accessed your community. I simply fell in love with your forums and also tested the demo.

I just bought a license and have to admit that it was painlessly easy!

From buying the license to setting up the software took me around 10 minutes. I also love your easy installation process.

Thank you for a fantastic piece of software. I will now test it on a live website, but somehow I have a feeling I will not be dissappointed!

Welcome to the community, Rian :) I was in the exact same situation as you back in March. This has been a joyride so far!

I was the same, only I bumped into it by total chance and fell in love and signed up to these forums until they released it in a beta state and I have never had any problems with it. Good to have you on board, and I'm sure you'll continue to love it!

I was the same, only I bumped into it by total chance and fell in love and signed up to these forums until they released it in a beta state and I have never had any problems with it. Good to have you on board, and I'm sure you'll continue to love it!
I think you should edit your signature ;)

Top Bottom