XenForo - What are you currently working on?

Shelley

As the title states. What are you currently working on for xenforo in the way of Styles, Graphics, add-ons, articles, tips. Anything related to xenforo enhancements you maybe working on post here (Screenshots welcomed).

At this moment in time I'm currently working on the Mood Icons v2 exclusively for xenforo that will complement the Mood Manager Add-On Created by Dismounted. (Screenshots Below).

Ps. I know there's a few typos in the screenshot they'll be corrected by the release date.

j9y4up.png
2pzkw7t.png

I'm working on a few themes, one for XenFans, and one for my own project.

My partner for my project is working on about 10 modifications that we'll possibly release.

hopefully the mood icons come with a blank as well.
i am currently seeking and destroying gradients, putting together a dark recolour to base my dark theme choices upon.
outside of that i am somewhat in a holding pattern, seeing what others are getting into and trying to gauge whats coming in future releases.

As of right now, I'm working on finishing off the final touches of a new WordPress theme framework - which my son watches Pingu on DVD, behind me. ;)

And those new Mood Icons are looking superb, Shelley!

Currently working on-and-off on two modifications:
-Moving the postbit to the top (so it's horizontal, like vB's non-legacy option)
-Adding a number to the thread list (inside subforums) to show the number of likes the first post has received (trying to figure out how to make it show the first post's likes count)

Waiting on Beta 2 before launching into coding a add-on module, no info as don't quite know if I can achieve it yet.

I should have mentioned. No teasers allowed this only entices those replies "tease" "oh come on Jeff give us a hint" "don't make me beg jeff, what are you working on?" "oh for the love of god jeff please tell us I won't sleep now" kind of replies. So comeon jeff, what are you working on? We gotta know, we just have to know. Jeff? Jeff? you still there jeff? :D

Psst. I think we scared jeff. :(

I should have mentioned. No teasers allowed this only entices those replies "tease" "oh come on Jeff give us a hint" "don't make me beg jeff, what are you working on?" "oh for the love of god jeff please tell us I won't sleep now" kind of replies. So comeon jeff, what are you working on? We gotta know, we just have to know. Jeff? Jeff? you still there jeff? :D

Psst. I think we scared jeff. :(

Okay since you must know ...

Am toying with the idea of what I guess I'll call xenLibrary, a free add-on that allows members to list their books/dvds etc. Perfectly useless to the world I know but something a few people have asked me if they could have on various sites.

Am toying with the idea of what I guess I'll call xenLibrary, a free add-on that allows members to list their books/dvds etc. Perfectly useless to the world I know but something a few people have asked me if they could have on various sites.

It doesn''t sound useless to me. Actually I can see it becoming popular as it will come in handy to a lot of users. Good work :)

I just finished my last mod that I had planned for xenforo.

It doesn''t sound useless to me. Actually I can see it becoming popular as it will come in handy to a lot of users. Good work :)

I just finished my last mod that I had planned for xenforo.

Also gives me a learning vehicle for some other modules I'm thinking about, so all good :)

Also gives me a learning vehicle for some other modules I'm thinking about, so all good :)

Oh he's gone and done it again Peggy. Enticing us. Spill the beans jeff. Joking. :D

Regarding your xenlibrary script I could see this being useful and many people finding it beneficial. I'm betting resource providing sites would find this useful. :)

I would love a recipe system.. maybe a version of this??? ;)

Top Bottom