Xenforo User Map [Deleted]

Nope - Same issues as last night - have completely de-installed and re-installed as well - Still nothing shown on the map :(

Oh if i run the query already mentioned, it comes up with 112

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
i disabled and removed 1.0.2 completely (Which i notice removes the Table from the database :) ). Have now loaded 1.0.4 and as per above still no joy at all :(

Edit - Just to advise that whilst the table exists - With all the above records (112), the table still has no contents. So it's creating the table, however not populating it :(

Yes that exists - and every single one says the same thing.... (This is the last one...

Code:
2013-12-13 21:39:02 HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Content-type: application/json; charset=UTF-8
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 21:39:02 GMT
Pragma: no-cache
Expires: Fri, 01 Jan 1990 00:00:00 GMT
Cache-control: no-cache, must-revalidate
Vary: Accept-Language
Access-control-allow-origin: *
Server: mafe
X-xss-protection: 1; mode=block
X-frame-options: SAMEORIGIN
Alternate-protocol: 80:quic
Connection: close

{
   "error_message" : "You have exceeded your daily request quota for this API.",
   "results" : [],
   "status" : "OVER_QUERY_LIMIT"
}

Havent had any since 21:39 (Just under an hour ago - so this may have stopped when i upgraded it???)

Just to add - as far as i am aware i have nothing else using this API at all!!

Many thanks
Paul

hello. to get the amount of requested handled at installation on big boards , I'd like you to execute the following sql on your database and post the resulst please:

Code:
select count(distinct(upper(xf_user_profile.location))) from xf_user_profile

thank you.
Have you considered using GeoIP to interrogate accounts (registration IP) where the inputted location returns no location?

Last edited:
@localhost8080 found a possible route conflict problem.
I have @digitalpoint's mapping add-on installed. Was working fine. Installed this and it apparently uses the same route as his. Uninstalled this one and his add-on was still broke.
Had to re-install the other maps .XML file to get it back to working.
Suggestion - change the route to membersmap instead of usermap.

uninstall it, delete the Mopedmap-Folder, and install 1.0.4 after 24 hours from now. this should work as on other forums with thousand of users.

done - wil let you know how it goes :) Many thanks for the advice localhost8080 :)

Just reinstalled after 48 hours. Still nothing :( :(

From mopedmap.log....
Code:
"error_message" : "You have exceeded your daily request quota for this API.",
   "results" : [],
   "status" : "OVER_QUERY_LIMIT"

OK... since no reply to this post (and I know it hasn't been that long but when it craters a system you hope someone else has faced it) here is how to fix the problem if you use @digitalpoint's User Map and this add-on. Instead of membersmap you can use somethling like registered_users or whatever you want to call it.

In the addon-mopedmap.xml for this add-on find
Code:
<route_prefixes>
        <route_type type="public">
            <prefix original_prefix="usermap" class="MopedMap_Route_Prefix_MopedMap" build_link="data_only"/>
        </route_type>

and replace with

Code:
<route_prefixes>
        <route_type type="public">
            <prefix original_prefix="membersmap" class="MopedMap_Route_Prefix_MopedMap" build_link="data_only"/>
        </route_type>

Then, edit Listener.php (will be installed under the /library/MopedMap) and search for

Code:
                $extraTabs['MopedMap'] = array(
                        'title' => new XenForo_Phrase('MopedMap'),
                        'href' => XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('usermap'),
                        'position' => 'middle'
                        );

and replace with

Code:
                $extraTabs['MopedMap'] = array(
                        'title' => new XenForo_Phrase('MopedMap'),
                        'href' => XenForo_Link::buildPublicLink('membersmap'),
                        'position' => 'middle'
                        );

Last edited:
Yes that exists - and every single one says the same thing.... (This is the last one...
Havent had any since 21:39 (Just under an hour ago - so this may have stopped when i upgraded it???)
Just to add - as far as i am aware i have nothing else using this API at all!!

You haven't by chance posted an example of code snippet with your API in it have you? If so, then someone else may be using it.

keep cool. this's aint my fulltime job and I renamed it on friday from mopedmap to usermap as requested.
Always stay cool... but figured since it was an easy enough fix to perform that the info as relayed in my post would have been easy enough to post. ;)
Took me all of 5 minutes to dig through the code (with me being almost a neophyte to code) and find what needed to be modified and it was a show stopper if you wanted to use both add-ons. Even just disabling this one kept the other one from working - it had to be totally removed and the other one re-installed.
This way, those that need/want to use both can continue. Sorry if the initial post sounded "snappy" but doesn't everyone spend all their time on xenForo.com?:ROFLMAO:
Whomever said "usermap" probably wasn't aware that there was already an existing add-on using that route. Nice thing with 1.2.x series you could use booger_route and then just use the route filters in 1.2 to name it to whatever you wanted.

what my api? this is just a stupid google api call that loads of other users have used already#

Code:
http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/

Top Bottom