Xenforo usability practices?

crabpaws

Hello --

I have a site for general users who are not technically inclined. We don't want anything fancy, just forum software that's easy to use -- no integration with Facebook, no social networking, just average people reading and posting, posting and reading. Just like the old days.

How does Xenforo assure usability of new and existing features and functions? It seems to me there would be two major user groups for which you design, administrators and end-users.

The people who participate in your forums would be more representative of administrators than general end-users.

Also, what do you consider to be your primary market for Xenforo? I want to make sure it supports sites like mine.

I have spent some time with Invision Power Board and have found while it may have a lot of bells and whistles, the usability of basic functions in that software leaves a lot to be desired.

It seems to me that offering high usability out of the box would be a competitive advantage, but maybe that's just my perspective. I'm new to the forum software world.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Top Bottom