Resource icon

XenForo Updater 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Hi Liam W,
Wonderful Addon.

When i use to intall this add-on and use to upload the .xml file it gives me the following error :

The ZIP extension is required for this add-on to work. Please ask your host to recompile PHP with the <a href="http://php.net/manual/en/book.zip.php" target="_blank"><i>zip</i></a> extension.

Can you please guide on it?

Hi Liam W,
Wonderful Addon.

When i use to intall this add-on and use to upload the .xml file it gives me the following error :

The ZIP extension is required for this add-on to work. Please ask your host to recompile PHP with the <a href="http://php.net/manual/en/book.zip.php" target="_blank"><i>zip</i></a> extension.

Can you please guide on it?

when you log into admin.php on ur board replace the URL with this: admin.php?tools/phpinfo

now tell me do you see something like this

7122abb6dfba4c71bc09451242bd0dd2.png

if you don't see that, then Zip is not installed on your system or compiled to work with your current running PHP build.

if you are on a shared server, there is nothing you can do but ask your hosting provider to check for you. if you manage your server on your own you will have to do it.

Believe it or not, LiamW is still in school, he's probably just been busy. I used this on the last update that xenforo put out, worked like a champ.

I think this is broken on PHP7.1

Code:
An exception occurred: Call to undefined method DOMText::getElementsByTagName() in /home/nginx/domains/site.com/public/library/LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Model/AutoUpdate.php on line 70

LiamW_XenForoUpdater_Model_AutoUpdate->getLicenses() in LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Extend/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 83
LiamW_XenForoUpdater_Extend_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionUpdateStepLicense() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/site.com/public/admin.php at line 13

I think this is broken on PHP7.1

Code:
An exception occurred: Call to undefined method DOMText::getElementsByTagName() in /home/nginx/domains/site.com/public/library/LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Model/AutoUpdate.php on line 70

LiamW_XenForoUpdater_Model_AutoUpdate->getLicenses() in LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Extend/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 83
LiamW_XenForoUpdater_Extend_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionUpdateStepLicense() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/site.com/public/admin.php at line 13

I’ll take a look tomorrow, I’m in Belfast at the moment (without a computer).

Liam

I tried to install the update with @Chris D's add-on updater, but I got this error:
Error
The following files could not be found or contain unexpected contents: <ul><li>library/LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Model/AutoUpdate.php - File contains unexpected contents</li></ul>

This updater has always worked perfectly in the past to upgrade Xenforo, however today I get this error on both my forums:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method DOMText::getElementsByTagName() in /home/forum/public_html/forums/library/LiamW/XenForoUpdater/Model/AutoUpdate.php on line 70

The error happens when trying to log into the Xenforo update site. My licenses are current and the user name and password are correct, I just tried to log in manually to the customer area and it worked.

Any ideas what is wrong?

Top Bottom