1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Xenforo SQL Tables

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by KevinEssence, Oct 29, 2014.

1. KevinEssence

KevinEssence Member

So the SQL tables screwed up..and we were getting an error, when re-directed we were to basically delete the xenforo SQL database and recreate it but we don't know how to recreate it. When we restart httpd and SQL, the xenforo table is still empty. Any assistance would be great as we are not sure where to go from here.

2. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

If you deleted the db then the only way to get it back is to restore your most recent backup.

P.s. Just out of curiosity, how exactly were were your sql tables screwed up? What happened?

3. KevinEssence

KevinEssence Member

4. borbole

Can you check whether you have InnoDB support enabled?

Take the xenforo tables from the backup file, usually they are prefaced with the xf_ prefix. Also you might want to take the tables added by the mods as well.

5. KevinEssence

KevinEssence Member

Solved this not too long ago, the stress is over. Moral of story, take more backups haha..took me forever to edit my local.sql backup thing cause I usually just dump one big one

borbole likes this.
  6. borbole

Glad to see that you got it solved. Indeed, making frequent backups would be a good thing. Especially before you make any changes to your forum.

KevinEssence likes this.
  7. KevinEssence

KevinEssence Member

Cheers and thank you.

borbole likes this.