XenForo Site - Server errors every time I visit!

RickM

Not sure if anyone else has had this, but when browsing xenforo.com/community I'll randomly be presented with by browsers 'server down' message.

Its been happening for a month or so and I figured it was down to my crummy wifi, but it even happens over my 3g connection and on a friends wifi.

It does seem completely random as to when it happens, but its usually when opening a thread or doing a search.

Just as I went to post this message, the tinymce textarea didn't appear! Hit refresh and got the 'Server not found' error. Hit refresh again, and the page loaded.

My guess is a routing issue as the server/site is lightning fast at all other times.

It looks, like you are added into the list of "Miserable users" ("Visitor Discouragement") on XenForo site. Confess, did you ever tell anyone, that XenForo is not good enough? :) ;)

Hmm...I hope not. Not sure I've done anything that would make be be treated in such a way. Either way, when its not happening the site is very fast. I was under the impression that the discouragement system slowed down loading speeds to a crawl - which isnt the case here.

I have had trouble at times with pages loading completely. A lot of times I am waiting for analytics to finish loading ar some other site that a sig is being pulled from.

I haven't experienced slow downs or server errors caused by this site. I have sporadically received not found errors over the last month or so from other sites located in the US, due to routing issues in Dallas.

Top Bottom