Xenforo Services?

John55

Hello Xenforo folks,

I see everyone is very passionate about Xenforo, and it's very refreshing! I just bought the license!

I have a vB 3.8 forum that I'm thinking of moving to Xenforo. Having no technical background, I wonder if there's a website or area here where folks provide services in:

- Migrating vB to Xenforo
- Updating styles, incorporating logo/designing header
- Install xenforo mods
- Anything else that needs to be done during the move

Thanks guys!

John

There are a few people who will install and even convert you for free. :)

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/free-xenforo-install.12840/

Myself included.

While I don't convert skins; I can install something simple enough to get you started and away from the system default. I have no problem installing modifications either. Installing XenForo is so easy, anyone can do it or someone can walk you through it.

Converting is what will take some time (depending on user, post, and attachment count)

Welcome to XenForo :D

Hi John,

We offer (paid) XenForo services, including installation, migration, and styling. You can see our services page (including customer feedback) by following the first link in my signature :)

Good luck with the migration!

Best regards,
Peter

Hi John,

We offer (paid) XenForo services, including installation, migration, and styling. You can see our services page (including customer feedback) by following the first link in my signature :)

Good luck with the migration!

Best regards,
Peter

Peter helped me a great deal with my migration from vB. (I get no cut or percentage from this endorsement, I only say that he did a great job helping me, was very responsive, and to my mind, a great bargain). There may be other folks who can help you, I only say that Peter was a great help to me.

I have to reiterate jadmperry.... peter from SchmitzIT is your guy! He has helped me several times and a simple install / conversion is something he can do in his sleep.

Top Bottom