Xenforo Security and Hosting

Hire a consultant to setup securely your servers. None of the hosting providers I know have deep knowledge on a secure setup, all they care is to sell you the bandwidth. Not to mention a Linux distro was never designed to be secure from the start, as it was never designed to run web services.

That is what I'm trying to do with this Threat but no one is offering those services. I only get suggestions, which are great anyways, because I get to learn about it.

That is what I'm trying to do with this Threat but no one is offering those services. I only get suggestions, which are great anyways, because I get to learn about it.

Rack911, as I suggested yesterday. They are great at securing servers.

Rack911, as I suggested yesterday. They are great at securing servers.

I looked into Rack911 and it offers all the security services I need but only from the server side. I'm looking for a Xenforo and IT manager that can maintain a good xenforo security, running tests, changing permission on .httpaccess, setting SLL, and making sure the hosting company does what it needs to do. No hosting company will look into our Xenforo settings and how to make it more secure. That is why I was hopping to find someone here in the Xenforo forum.

I doubt you will find a service like that here. Whoever takes the job... if their price is low, think twice before you hire their services. Server security is definitely not cheap, look for consultants with at least 10 years in server security and proof on hand related to work done.

Top Bottom