XenForo ROCKS! I recommend it to all my friends

Puntocom

This software is outstanding, the admincp is really comfortable and I'm now getting my first user subscriptions and sponsors. It's really easy to customize the site and the support is really great (both Community and Tickets). Resource Manager is a gem.

I highly recommend this software if you want to start a new community or greatly improve your existing one.

This is a great opportunity since most forums are with other software not so good at all. XenForo's value is much higher than the price.

Last edited:
Puntocom, I so much agree with you. A short while ago I started again a niche community and I am still amazed on how easy it is to operate xenforo for my forum.

I am working in building a betting community and the amount of soccer and betting add-ons I found makes everything fit like a hand in glow.

Rob

It's a pleasure to make the upgrades instead of a pain. Two-three clicks and you get what you want in adminCP, it saves so much time...

My niche site is adult content, people get money so they pay upgrades (normal and premium) to get more visibility. It works!! :)

Last edited:
Yep, XenForo is amazing. The best forum software on the market by far, and it only gets better! The fact that it's so cheap yet so high quality also shows that this isn't a company working purely for the money (like certain other competitors...) XenForo really is everything forum owners and users have been looking for for quite a while.

Yep, XenForo is amazing. The best forum software on the market by far, and it only gets better! The fact that it's so cheap yet so high quality also shows that this isn't a company working purely for the money (like certain other competitors...) XenForo really is everything forum owners and users have been looking for for quite a while.
Technically, like any company they are working for the money. But unlike the competition they do not feel the need to "bleed" their customers & as you've noticed, are able to provide support & a superior product at an economical fair value. :)

Of course I have to agree :p

Much more user friendly than the previous software I was using, and I've actually got people to sign up since switching (although that's probably down to greater advertising efforts).

Love the simplicity of it all, love how advanced the addon system is, and I love the AdminCP - although it did take a bit of getting used to, coming from the previous software...

I don't actually know anyone who would want to start a forum, and I doubt I ever will, but if I ever do..... I'll recommend xenForo for the powering software :p

Liam

Technically, like any company they are working for the money. But unlike the competition they do not feel the need to "bleed" their customers & as you've noticed, are able to provide support & a superior product at an economical fair value. :)

Well yeah, but what I meant is they don't do it purely for the sake of making a ton of money; they offer it at a more than fair price for what it's truly worth. But as you said, the support is excellent, and the product is excellent. Can't ask for anything better than XenForo.

Top Bottom