In addition to bug fixes, this release adds some small improvements:
- Support automatic XML sitemap building when used with XenForo 1.4
- Respect the "Only send watched content alerts/emails to users active in last X days" option when triggering resource/update emails when used with XenForo 1.4
- Add a new "Minimum Review Length" option. If set, reviews will not be allowed unless they meet the minimum character limit.
- External download URLs now respect the censor. If a URL contains censored text, an error will be generated when clicked.
- Ensure the flood check is respected when posting resource updates.
- Incorrect permission check when a user has the global resource permissions but can view no categories.
- Improved error handling on the resource update edit page.
The follow templates have had changes:
XenForo Resource Manager 1.1 requires XenForo 1.2.0 or later.
Customers with the appropriate license may download XenForo Resource Manager via their customer area.
The XenForo Resource Manager can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Resource Manager manual page for more information.
Last edited by a moderator: